"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Today my beautiful, talented, and wonderful mother turns the big 6-0. She will probably kill me when she reads this and sees that I'm disclosing her age and displaying pictures for all to see. She will also hate it that I'm gushing over her! I'm just so proud of her and wanted to share it with the world. She is one of the most amazing women I know. Mom, you are truely a remarkable person and I love you so much! Thank you for always being there for me, even when I didn't deserve your love and devotion. Happy birthday!!!

No comments: