"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Burger's Lake

On Friday (8-22) we drove out to Burger's Lake. Dana got to go with us so that was really fun. She ended up staying through the weekend. The weather was PEREFCT and it wasn't crowded at all. I think a lot of kids had started back to school already so it wasn't over run with families. We got a great picnic spot and grilled hot dogs and had water mellon and lots of other junk food. I took Kaylan and Lilly down the steep slide and Kaylan hit her head on the way down so that put a damper on things, but over all it was a perfect day!


Gov fixing the broken playpen. Yes, he does have a closet full of the same clothes!!!











Lauren couldn't get enough of the sand and water.
Looks like he is running on the water. The boy is fearless on the diving board!






No comments: