"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Thomas the Tank Engine

May 25, 2012- We picked the kids up from school and drove straight out to Heber City for their anual "Day Out With Thomas" train expo. This year Devin has been uberly obsessed with all things Thomas and all things trains, so we took advantage and went to spend the afternoon with one of his heroes. When we got to the train station, words can not describe the boy's excitement upon first seeing the REAL Thomas! The expo was perfect for our brood.Mini golf, fake tatoos, hotdogs, balloon animals, Sir Topham Hat, and of course....a ride on the train! Even now, Devin still gets this dreamy look in his eye and tells me "Mom, I touched Thomas!!" Oh, this little boy stage is too much fun!












No comments: