"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Double Trouble With Skintimate

Third can in two weeks! You think I'd learn.

Tonight while bathing the little boys, I stepped out into our connecting master bedroom to fold some more laundry on our bed.  Don't worry...I was never more than ten feet away and the sound of giggles and splashes meant the boys were fine.  Until it got very quiet and I thought I should check on them.

"Oh NOOOOO you didn't do that again!!"  I shouted.  "That's the third can you've emptied in less than a month!!"

Devin bowed his head and said "I so sorry Mom."

"You are so naughty!  Both of you!!  Naughty little boys!!  Are you going to do this again?!"

Head still bowed down, "Yes."  Well thank you for being honest, Devin!

Then while running to grab my camera, I heard Devin saying with delight "Look!  There's soap on my penis!"  I walked back in to find Garrett licking the shaving gel from his leg.  What's wrong with these nasty little guys?  But oh....how they make me laugh!  They take baths in out big tub and again, I forgot and left my shower gel down low instead of putting it back up on the ledge when I was done with it.  When will I learn?   Then while getting the boys dressed for bed I said "Mmmmm, you smell just like Mommy's legs."  Cody heard that in the other room and told me it's a really weird thing to say.




No comments: