"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Ballet Beginagain

Yesterday was the start of a new ballet year.  Here we go again.

Both girls are in Wednesday night classes, which makes for a crazy Wednesday but at least we get it over in one night.  We were on the fence about putting Hailey in the 2 day class this year, but I think we will hold off until next season.  Lauren is in ballet 3 and Hailey is in ballet 4.  I can't believe how quickly they are progressing and growing up!!  Rumor has it that this year they working on "Sleeping Beauty" for their big yearly production.  I hope that turns out to be true because these girls are pretty dang excited!







No comments: