"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Bike Adventure Picnic

One evening while Dad was still in Denver, we packed a picnic dinner and went for an "adeventure". We live in a fairly boring place and I have to be pretty creative to find fun things to do. Ethan and Hailey hopped on their bikes and we went on the walking trail that runs through our neighborhood. We rarely use that trail so the kids thought it was pretty cool. We walked/rode for about 1.5 miles and then we ended up at the playground to eat. We called Dad while we were there and he really missed us and missed the fun. We'll have to take him on a bike adventure sometime soon!