"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Nine

Look at this beautiful man! How lucky am I that I get to spend eternity with him? Someone pinch me :)


We celebrated our nine year anniversary on August 1st. So much has happened to us in this {almost] decade of our lives. I love him so much more now than I did the day I married him, and I thought I loved him a lot back then. That night we had Jessica over to babysit the older four, while Garrett played tagalong on our date. It made us giggle when people would ask about the baby and assumed him to be our only child. I loved the looks of surprise when we'd tell them he was actually our fifth. We ate dinner at PF Changs downtown and then headed over to the Gateway to browse some shops and buy some chocolate covered strawberries and some suckers for the kids. We spent a lot of time in Dick's Sporting Goods, and honestly, we could spend hours in that place. Not the most adventurous or romantic anniversary, but just spending quality time together was plenty for me. Here's to many many more happy years!


No comments: