"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, November 3, 2011

The Baby Boys

Words can't describe how much joy these two guys bring into my life. Seventeen and a half months separate them in age and although times are challenging, I love that they are close. I love that I have the chance to raise two little ones as "babies" together. I love equal cuddle time between them, and better yet, I love it when I am feeding Garrett and Devin needs love too and climbs up into my other lap to lay his head on my arm and twirl my hair between his fingers. It's often times magical. No mother has ever been so lucky.

No comments: