"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Build A Bear Workshop

11-26-08
Granana treated the grandkids to a morning at Build A Bear. This was a first for us and a pretty cool experience. Ethan made a dinosaur dressed like Spiderman, and he named him...Spiderman. Hailey made an elephant dressed like Tinkerbell, and named her...Tinkerbell. Such orginiality from those two! Then Lauren made a cat and we dressed her like a fairy princess. Her name is Poo-da-poo da cat. Inside joke kind of thing with her name. It was fun (and very pricey...yikes)! Thanks a lot, Granana, for the treat!



No comments: