"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Uncle Matt & Orion

When Uncle Mateo comes to town, the party doesn't end until we see his tail lights a few days later.  This past weekend was no exception.  He and Orion (and Hank) came in on Friday afternoon while road-tripping through the Rockies.  We had such a great time!  I was grateful for the timing because it softened the blow of Paul leaving a little bit.  We had our house guests leave gradually, so the house wasn't quiet all at once.  But still, it was a big bummer when they left Monday.  Luckily we will all rendezvous in Texas in about three weeks! 

Lauren and Orion are inseparable when they are together.  Even though Rino is right in between Devin and Garrett's ages, he clicks more with The Chudda. 



Making s'mores before bed.



I sweat Hank's not dead.  Apparently the buzzers feel like a full body massage!  He LOVED getting groomed and bathed by the kids, and the kids loved doing it!



No comments: