"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Monday, August 31, 2020

These Offspring

 The heat index that day was 107 degrees.  I grabbed the kids and my camera and traveled out to the back of Mom and Dad's property.  We were sizzling. It was hot.  Very hot.  That's all I can remember as I look back at these pictures. That, and the fact that I love these offspring of mine; so much that it scares me at times.  August, 2020.



































4 comments:

Katrina Matos said...

Beautiful family! ❤️ And YES, Texas is too hot to stay outside for very long! Surprised all these photos are smiling faces, hahaha

LaShelby said...

❤️ You have beautiful children! I agree Texas is so hot! If someone photographed me after being outside 5-10 minutes I’m soaking wet!

The Bigler Family said...

Such a beautiful family, can't believe how much they have all grown! Miss you guys! 😘

Plmpbootylvr said...

These girls have such nice bodies