"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Planetarium

Last Tuesday our friend Lydia invited us to spend the morning with her at the Planetarium. This was part of her week long 2nd birthday celebration. We had a good time and these kids can't get enough of space and rocket ships. Ethan especially had a blast time running around checking things out. It was a fun morning!








3 comments:

Julie said...

Oh, that looks like so much fun! I need to plan a trip to Texas, I think, lol.

How are yo feeling? I think about you often, you know.

Julie

Ev said...

I CAN'T BELIEVE HAILEY'S WEARING THAT OUTFIT!!! I never felt comfortable putting plain shoes on them with it, so it never got worn. The black looks good, though. I guess it's all in the style of the shoe. I always loved that outfit. Glad you're getting some use out of it. That's the nicest thing I'll ever say to you.

Ute Family said...

Yeah, I'm so glad you guys could come! It was fun FINALLY catching up with you. It seems like forever since we've talked in "real life" instead of through our blogs :) You got some cute pics. I only took two and none of them were with all the little friends of hers that came! Glad they had a good time!