"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Pumpkin Patch

Hailey's preschool had their pumpkin patch field trip on Monday. This is always my favorite field trip of the year, but I was afraid I'd have to miss this one because of the new baby. Luckily my mom's plans worked out perfectly so she was here to go and help with me! I let Ethan play hookie from school so he could go too.

I'd had a rough night with Devin the night before so I was a walking zombie all day long. Plus, it was FIERCELY cold outside. Very sunny, but windy and freezing. Devin had the best seat in the house because I kept him tucked inside my coat all morning. I feel like a real pro now because he ate most of the time, right inside my coat and no one had any idea he was doing so.

I feel bad that I didn't take a whole lot of pictures, but I wasn't feeling well and my hands were tied up in other things the whole time. But over all we had a fun day!

No comments: