"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Ethan's First Day Of School

Ethan began first grade on August 23rd. He has been pretty excited about it, but of course he didn't want summer to draw to a close. He seems to have a really good teacher and I hope he continues to like her. Surprisingly he didn't get in a class with any boys that I know, but he says he remembers a few boys from last year so that is good. He did, however, get in a class with Sara and Chloe, two of his good friends from church. He REALLY adores Sara (AKA his secret girlfriend) so he's pretty stoked to be in her class. He thinks it's the coolest thing to eat lunch in the cafeteria every single day! I am letting him buy hot lunch at school one day a week, and of course this week he chose pizza day. Here is to a great school year!



1 comment:

Miles and Bex said...

What a cute kid. I can't believe we both have first graders. Where has the time gone.