"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Friday, November 9, 2007

Card Swap

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Last night was card swap but we did something a little different. We each made Christmas gift tags instead of traditional cards. Everyone made such cute ones! I'm excited to give these out with gifts. Can't believe Christmas is just a few weeks from now!

3 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

Don't you just love them! They all turned out so stinking cute! So fun to talk to you and I am serious about the craft stuff :)

Kristi said...

That is such a good idea, love them! I am so sorry Hailey has been sick, all my kids have been that way this past week, it sucks! Hope she feels better soon and y'all don't get it!

Staci said...

i am so sad my tags didn't get there but it's probably for the best. mine were very generic. i love all the ones you got. so cute. now i have been inspired.