"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Monday, November 12, 2007

Pink Eye!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
What fun! Yesterday my right eye started getting sore and by the evening it was sooooo red. This morning...well anyone who has ever delt with pink eye can only imagine what I woke up to. And unfortunately this stuff spreads like wildfire so it's just a matter of time before the rest of the family has it. Hailey had pink eye when she was 5 weeks old! The poor baby. I'm sure this is the first of a million germs Ethan will pick up from preschool. Luckily we still some leftover antibiotics from the last go-around of it and I was able to start that this morning. It's already looking better.


Despite feeling rotten today, it's one of those days where my heart is so full and I feel an enormous amount of love for my family and for God for all He has given me. I look at my babies, and even though they drive me crazy at times, I love them so much it hurts. Sometimes it cause me physical pain and I think my heart might explode from my chest! I don't know why the Lord sees fit to bless me like he does. I feel so unworthy. But I am so grateful. As I sit here and watch my beautiful baby girl sleep, it gives me a little glimpse of how much my Heavenly Father must have for me as His child.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

Sick about the pink eye thing! I love hearing how grateful people are! Love your cute baby! When do I get to snuggle her again?

Heather Jones said...

Your daughter looks so cute in that little outfit!!! Sorry about pink eye!!

Kristi said...

Oh pink eye sucks! I am sorry, but your baby is so adorbale I love her!!

Anne said...

I had never pink eye until a couple of years ago and then I got it 4 times in one year. It was soooo weird. But it has left me alone since 05. I hope yours goes away soon.

Staci said...

i love that you take pics of your eyes! sorry about your pink eye. i love that we can be grateful for our kids...no matter what they do. i love being a mom.