"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Poor Pimply Princess

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Lauren is right at the peak of her pimply stage, you know that beautiful time when Mommy's hormones are washing out of her blood and making her look like she's going through puberty! I hate it when people (those people who don't have kids and don't know that babies go through this) want to take a peek at her and then make "the face". Yesterday at the grocery store the cashier who was probably 18 said "Oh can I see her?" Lauren was under a blanket sleeping. When I took the blanket off the girl made that face. People are so rude and so dumb! But I know in a week or two she will have her sweet healthy glow back and people will once again say they want to squeeze her cheeks because they are so pink and chubby.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This is her right after her bath the other night. Her hair is dry here. Amazing how different her hair looks when she's freshly bathed! She is just so oily right now, no matter how much I bathe her. I can't wait for that to end either!

3 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

She is so beautiful! What a good baby!

Sabrina said...

ugh! I hate that stage too! I hope those hormones was out soon!

jess... said...

Ammons face was a big pimple for like over a month. I hated it so much! People would say " it will be gone in a week or so" I just kept waiting.