"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Just so you know...

I haven't posted anything in about 10 days because my mom has been here and we've been so busy. Now my Dad, sister and brother are here too and things are crazy busy! But we're having a lot of fun and I'll make a big post to play catch up when things have settled down again in a week or so.

3 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

I met your mom she is a doll! Glad you having a good time

Miles and Bex said...

We will be waiting for the long post!

Allen Family said...

Hope you guys had a good Thanksgiving! Tis the season for extreme caos, right? I haven't posted in a while either, so I'm going to do a whole slew of pics.