"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Saturday, April 18, 2009

An Apostles Thoughts on Easter

This is one the messages at Conference that struck me the most. I don't know if I breathed during his entire talk. I have a deep love and admiration for Elder Holland. He's always been able to reach me. What he has to say about the Savior will make you think. I don't have the words to describe the way it makes me feel, but you can watch it here.

3 comments:

Audrey said...

This was also my favorite talk this past conference. He made me think differently about so many things!

Jeanette said...

I cried through the whole talk. It was perfect.

Bel said...

It was my favorite talk of the conference, I loved it!