"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

If I Had Time...

If I had time, I would journal about-

-Christmas!!

-My awesome family's visit from the Texas

-Sledding

-The lights at Temple Square

-Devin's blessing day

-"Meet Your New Teacher" PJ breakfast (which was wildly successful, if I do say so myself!)

-The first Sunday of the new year (we survived it nicely)

-Teaching piano lessons

-Devin turning 3 months old


Maybe one of these days I will have a few minutes to catch up!

2 comments:

Ev said...

I love the look on Ethan's face in the new picture. It's hilarious!

Jen said...

oh come on you aren't busy... four kids, primary president, piano lessons, cooking, cleaning, etc... surely you could find time in there to blog... j/k i only have time late at night and i value sleep too much!!!