"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Sunday, January 24, 2010

New Blog

I am back, but only for a second or two. I promise I PROMISE I will be updating this blog soon.

I have started yet another blog! Anyone who knows me well knows I am very passionate about attachment parenting and breastfeeding issues. A friend and I have toyed with ideas of how to better educate people on these topics, so we have started a blog. You can visit it at
http://www.attachmentinstincts.blogspot.com/

We are looking for more contirbutors, so if you share my same feelings on such issues I would love you to be an author! You can write in the blog as much or as little as you'd like. Check it out and leave me a comment including your email address if you would like to be an author. Thanks and happy reading!

No comments: