"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hailey's School Party

Hailey's actual birthday fell on a school day, so it was fun getting to celebrate the REAL day with her school friends. I got to be the class mom and it was fun watching her be with her school buddies! I love working in my kids' classrooms and hearing "So and so's mom..." I was "Hailey's Mom" all day and I liked it a lot. I love being this girl's mom. They have been learning about the letter H this week and Wednesday was horrible hair day. I opted NOT to wear my hair badly, but Hailey and I had fun fixing her horrible hair that morning. Hailey requested pink cookies for her birthday treat, and I did my best to deliver! We had to do a little presentation all about Hailey and we found a lot of things to put in a bag. One by one we pulled them out and told what it had to do with Hailey. We brought her photo albmu from when she was a newborn and I loved hearing all of the "Ooooooh, look how cute!" comments from the kids, mainly from the girls and the teacher. That day was surely all about Miss Hailey Jane!





No comments: