"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Swimming With the Kleckners

Brevin's really mad because they made him get out of the pool for the picture!
We've been so sad since the Kleckners moved from across the street.  Our kids have become such great friends over the last couple of years, and Devin and Brevin became best friends.  They moved just a few miles away into Bountiful, but sometimes it may as well be to another state because we are all so busy and making time to get together is a challenge.  I miss the days of hanging out on the front lawn talking while the kids played and rode bikes around.  I miss my Megan!  But yesterday was Brevin's birthday and they had a little party at his Grandma's neighborhood pool.  It was a lot of fun getting together with them and Devin got to swim all over the pool with no life jacket.  We have been working on this skill a LOT this summer since the boy is completely fearless and wants to jump into any body of water at any time.  You can see for yourself that he is doing great!!
 
 

No comments: