"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Low Expectations

If I can just get one thing done today I'll feel good. And that thing is laundry. For days I haven't been feeling well and we've been living out of laundry baskets. I hate living out of laundry baskets. I despise it. Or living out of the dishwasher. Hate it. Since I haven't been feeling well I've gotten very behind on almost all of the house work. But today, right now, I am going to go fold eight heaping baskets of laundry and wash three more piles. Wish me luck.

4 comments:

Ute Family said...

It never ends does it? It's the neverending cycle of life for us moms...the laundry and the dishes. You finally get these chores done and the VERY next day we have to start all over again. I was just telling this to Jake last night and his response: "You need a vacation!" I guess I was very serious as I was telling him my thoughts on this very subject. Men just don't understand do they? Veronica, I feel your pain :)

Erin said...

Laudry is my most dreaded chore, not matter how much you do it's always there. Hope you feel better.

Mandy said...

Poor thing, I hope you are feeling better!

Julie said...

Veronica, give yourself a break. Sometimes, resting and taking care of yourself and your babies is more important than folding laundry or washing the dishes.

Do as I do... use paper plates for a few months :) I always have some for those days when I get a migraine.

One more thing... I think I can see a line!!!! I know, I should have waited, lol. I will keep you updated.

Take care,

Julie