"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Valentine FHE

Last night for FHE we learned about Valentine's Day. I found a great book at the library about the holiday and we read it and talked about it. Afterwards we decorated Valentine cupcakes. Next Monday we will be making Valentines for the people we love. I love this month! All the reds, pinks, hearts and lace make me happy.









3 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh, FUN! I love valentine's day too...

Julie said...

I see Ethan still wears his Spiderman costume all the time, lol. It is so fun to be kids. I have a big chest of costumes for my kids and not a day goes by without them putting them on.

The cupcakes look good. Send some my way, lol.

Julie

bethany said...

This is such a great idea!! Totally stealing it :) Guess what we'll be doing tomorrow night!