"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Basketball Clinic

Ethan was able to participate in a month long basketball clinic in June. It was a great opportunity for all of us because our good friends, the Taylors, were there every day too. Tommy was signed up for the same clinic so Ethan was really happy to have one of his best buds there with him. And while the boys played ball, Emma and I played at the park with our other kids. It forced us to get out a few times a week and play, and sometimes busy moms need that excuse to just SLOW DOWN and play. Ethan really loved his first exposure to playing basketball, and he wants to sign up for the city's basketball league in late fall. Dad and he have gone out to the elementary school basketball court several times to practice, and wouldn't you know it, Tommy and his dad are sometimes out there also and it creates a great game of two on two!












No comments: