"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Devin's First Dentist Visit

Devin hit another milestone this last month- his first trip to the dentist! Of course he's been with us numerous times to see Dr. Romney, but never before as a patient. He was excited to be there because the office has great toys, and he was even excited to sit in the big chair. But as soon as the dentist came in, he got nervous and jumped out and the chair and ran for me. That's okay and what we expected. Like he always does for that first exam, Dr. Romney did the exam in his lap with me holding Devin's feet. His teeth look excellent! So far these kids have inherited their Daddy's good enamel. The best part, as always, was getting to choose a prize out of the treasure chest and getting a goodie bag with a new toothbrush!




No comments: