"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Packing For College

The kids talk about college a lot. I mean...a LOT. They are constantly asking questions about when they will go to college, where they will live, what they will eat, who their friends will be, etc. These conversations are adorable, but they seem to break my heart a little as well because they want to grow up too fast. Hailey and Lauren have started a new thing to break my heart further- they pack for college on a regular basis. Every once in a while one of them will ask me if they can have an empty diaper box or something of the like. I always know what it's for too. They want to pack some of their stuff for college. But the things they pack are funny- stuffed animals, Barbies, baby dolls, and all kinds of other toys. I guess they don't want to be lonely!

No comments: