"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Bees Game

We celebrated the last day of school and the start of summer with a Bees game that Friday night! Lots of fun. For the first time ever we decided to get general admission seating so we could sit out in the field. Even though it was a bit nerve wracking keeping Devin safe (after all, when is it NOT) it was a good choice because it gave the kids freedom to run around. Lance and Courtnee and kids joined us and we had a great time. We ended up leaving in the 8th inning because kids were getting really tired. We will have to do this a couple more times before the summer ends!







No comments: