"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Gymnastics Show

Hailey and Lauren had their end of term gymnastics shows two weeks ago. They have only been taking for a few weeks, but they did great and have really taken to it. Both girls like the balance beam and the bars the best. They have started asking me to watch YouTube clips of gymnastics on the computer, and they have both become a little obsessed with Nastia Lukin (or, "the pink leotard gymnastics girl") and they like to watch her a lot. Hailey told me that she wants to be her when she grows up. Uuuuuuh, yeah okay. We'll do what we can to help her, but hopefully her dreams change a bit because that's quite of bit of money we are looking at in the next decade! Ha ha ha.












No comments: