"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Saturday, June 23, 2012

FHE Bike Ride

One of our favorite family things to do lately is taking bike rides/walks around the neighborhood and trail. The kids call it our "bike adventure trail". For FHE last week we did just that and after riding/walking for about two miles we ended up at the big park. We have had really great weather this summer (with the exception of this week because it's been horribly windy). Not many mosquitoes, not too hot, not too chilly. AND...the biggest news of that night is that Garrett decided to full on walk back and forth between people. We tried several times to get it on video, but the stinker got camera shy each time. Now he walks all around the room and I need to sneak up on him and get some footage when he doesn't see me!






No comments: