"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Garrett Turns Two- Part II

The cousins have been wanting to do a sleepover for who knows how long, and since we are ALL off this week, we decided to do one at our house tonight.  What's more fun than a birthday?!  We had hotdogs for dinner (Garrett's favorite) and then dug into presents.  Garrett is obsessed with anything round and bouncy, so this year it was all about balls for him.  He got several different varieties, including four new basketballs!  He got a huge blue bouncy ball, a soccer ball, baseball, and football,  a basketball hoop, a Sit 'n Spin, a new clothes, a roll of $10 in quarters for his piggy bank, and new bubbles.  I made a chocolate cake (which I HATE making, but I do it because I love the kiddos!).  Garrett has been singing a toddler version of "Happy Birthday" all day and he got a huge kick out of everyone singing to him at once.  When we were done singing, he just sat there and started singing it all over again.  I know I am biased, but kids don't come any cuter than this one!!















No comments: