"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Thanksgiving in Idaho

We headed to Idaho very early on Thanksgiving morning to spend the holiday. It was a really nice and relaxing weekend. Lance and Courtnee and crew were there also and it was nice to not have anywhere to that we HAD go and nothing we HAD to do. The meal was incredible and the kids had so much fun playing non-stop for FOUR days together.

No, we did not hit black Friday morning, but Cody and I did hit a few stores that night while Grandma and Grandpa babysat. We got some Christmas shopping done and there's no way we could have ever gone together if it weren't for his parents. Thanks Jane and Allan!

Courtnee made the kids some super cute Indian vests to wear during the big meal. But sadly they only lasted long enough to get some pictures.

I'm thrilled that Devin did so well. He had been so colicky and I was afraid he would disturb everyone at night with his screaming. But he was such a good baby and didn't give us any problems, even on the 3 1/2 car ride there and back. Way to go Dude!











No comments: