"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Ward Christmas Party

On December 3rd was our ward's Christmas party and dinner. It was really nice and very well done. I had volunteered to bake over 40 potatoes in my oven for the event, and our house reeked of potatoes for days! But is was a wonderful evening and the best part is that I could sit and enjoy myself because I was in charge of NOTHING, but my own family of course. The activities committee did an awesome job, and at the very end a surprise from the North Pole showed up! The kids were so excited to see him. Lauren was scared, and Devin just looked at him like he was crazy. But Ethan and Hailey were thrilled.



No comments: