"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Monday, May 10, 2010

Baseball Season Opener

The month of May is insanely busy. With soccer, baseball, and swimming often times overlapping, it's hard to catch a breath. But I truly thrive on being busy so May is a good month for me.

Ethan is in his second year of Little League and he was so excited to start back up this season. And I couldn't contain my excitment when I found out his team would be none other than the Houston Astros! They are my team! He had two practices a week all through out April, and they had their first game on May 5th. This year Ethan has shown no anxiety or shyness at all toward sports. Last year seemed to be a "warm up" year. The kids were so cute at their first game as they warmed up! Ethan played first base and did a good job. He even got a couple of hits at bat and got a run for his team! And Dad is having a good time assisting the coach when he has time. It's going to be a great season.








No comments: