"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Snow White

I've been able to use Lucy's birthday party as leverage for a week now. And since it's over, I'll have to find something new to hang over her head. Lauren woke up on Tuesday morning and was delighted to hear that the party was that day. She got on her dress and asked (more like demanded) that I let her wear some make up. Where does a two year old come up with this? From her four year old big sister! Even though the party was not for Hailey, she wanted to get dressed up too. So I dolled them up and even let them wear some of my perfume. Lauren had a great time at the party! I can't believe how big she is getting.