"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Monday, May 10, 2010

Lauren's First Party Invite

This afternoon Lucy came by to deliver something to Lauren. Lauren was utterly excited that she got a card. She ripped open the envelope and squealed with delight. Her first party invitation! I can't believe all her little friends are turning three this year. That means this baby is turning three also. Upon discovering what was inside the envelope, she imediately wanted to call Daddy.

"Daddy! Lucy party and cake! Ariel in pink! Cinderella! Party! Presents!"

It's a pretty big milestone for this little one!


No comments: