"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Monday, October 3, 2011

Another Year of Ballet

Hailey and Lauren started ballet the week of Labor Day. I was hoping to get them in classes either at the same time, or at least only an hour apart. Since Hailey moved up a level this year, they would obviously not be in the same class anymore. Luckily, the schedule worked out well. Lauren goes at 1:00 and Hailey goes at 2:00. Becky is teaching both classes and the girls adore her! She is wonderul and professional and loves the girls and teaching. Being at the studio for a full two hours has been tricky with Devin and Garrett...mainly Devin. The boy is into everything and wants to run wild! Hhhmmmm....he must be two years old. They are already working on their huge recital in March and this year they are doing "Cinderella". They do amazing productions and I'm sure this year will be no different. Lauren's group dances as pumpkins and Hailey's group as mice. It's going to be great!

No comments: