"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Chudda & Moo Check-Ups

Lauren and Devin had their annual check-ups last week. It's nice that their birthdays (like Ethan and Hailey's) fall three weeks apart, so we can double up on appointments like this. Both of them received the flu vaccine, and poor Devin got two more shots in his legs. Lauren is still tiny and petite for her age, which I'm sure she will love when she is an adult. Devin is more in the middle, and the doctor discovered that his ear tubes have fallen out! It's completely normal for them to fall out when they outgrow them, but I was hoping I would have found them because that's the kind of thing I like to save. Gross, I know. Both kids were given a perfect bill of health which always makes me grateful. Here are their stats:

Lauren at 4 years old:
Weight- 30.2 lbs = 10%
Height- 38.5 inches = 21%
BMI- 14.3 = 18%

Devin at 2 years old:
Weight- 26.6 lbs = 32%
Height- 34.5 inches = 61%
BMI- 15.7 = 24%

No comments: