"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Friday, October 21, 2011

Parental Revenge

My parents sent Devin a birthday package and after taking the presents out, the remainder of the box was stuffed with packing peanuts. Stupid me left the open box in the front room. This is what happened in ten minutes while I nursed the baby upstairs. This junk has serious static cling and is now covering every surface in the area. I had to bathe the kids twice to only get most of it off. Let me tell you it does not come out of hair! Thank goodness for the shop vac. I sweat they sent his presents packed in peanuts as some sort of twisted revenge!














No comments: