"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Monday, October 3, 2011

Halloween Kick-Off

It's October! We really love October around here and we started off the month with a "scary" movie and Halloween treat on Saturday night. We rented Disney's "Spooky Buddies" and the kids loved it. Cody and I were making fun of it the whole time but the kids thought we were being serious and that we REALLY loved it. Good thing they don't get our sarcasm just yet. I am sure that movie will be up for an Oscar come February. We had orange and brown chocolate drizzled pretzels, which turned out to be a bad idea because Devin got chocolate all over everything. Oh well, all in the name of Halloween!






No comments: