"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Meeting the Cousins

On Wednesday (8-13) Dad, the kids and I drove out to see Emily and her family. Emily and her brother are my only two first cousins. Yes, that's right. I only have two of them. That makes our kids second cousins to each other. Emily lives almost an hour away from Mom and Dad and it's kind of in the middle of no where. I'd never been to her new place since they moved in and it was fun getting to see it.

It's still strange to think of little Emily all grown up with a husband and kids. Lauren is only 2 1/2 months older than her baby girl, Briar. The girls had fun exploring each other as babies do. Lauren had a blast being around another baby. I swear they recogize other babies as babies. Thanks Em, for letting us take up your afternoon. Its was fun!

Boady, Briar, Lauren, Ethan, Hailey.


No comments: