"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Friday, May 15, 2009

First Pictures

The camera was delivered yesterday. To say I'm excited about it is an understatement. And I'm a little overwhelmed. It's far more complex than the film SLRs that I'm used to. I had fun getting somewhat familiar with it yesterday. I have a LONG way to go, but it was interesting tinkering with it. Hailey was being my shadow and kept wanting her picture taken. I think I'll be doing a lot of this, Hailey. Don't you worry.


Is it so mean to think your children can be cute when they cry? She was mad because I wouldn't let her take a picture. Not with THIS camera!


No comments: