"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Getting Nervous

Tomorrow morning at 9:15 is my half-way ultrasound. I always get scared before these things. I start imagining all of the terrible things that they can find. But everything will be fine, right? No need to worry, I hope. We're taking all the kids with us. So far they have been to two of the three I've had with this baby and they've been memorized by the pictures of the baby on the screen. We're going to make it a family affair. Ethan is so excited he can hardly stand it. He keeps saying "Mom, how many more days til' I see my baby brother on the black computer?" He swears the baby is a boy. He doesn't understand that it could actually be another sister! I hope he and Dad aren't too upset if it doesn't have a twig and berries. All I care about seeing is a healthy baby. Wish us luck!

3 comments:

Audrey said...

Good luck!! You're brave taking all your kids with you!

Julie said...

Good luck this morning! I cannot wait for you to come back and share all the details!

Julie

Julie said...

Veronica, I know you must be back from your u/s by now. How did it went? Are you having a boy or a girl? Any names in mind?

Waiting impatiently,

Julie