"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Hailey's 2nd Year of Preschool

Hailey started her second year of preschool last week and of course wants to go back every day. She is again going three days a week and on the other days when she does NOT go, she is pretty upset. This is the fourth year we have gone to Kari and we continue to love her. However her schedule ended up getting messed up right before school started (thanks to a bunch of moms who think the rules don't apply to them and that their family is the center of the universe...) Long story short, Hailey was going to end up being the ONLY girl in her 9:00 class. That would never work, so I opted to put her in the 11:15-1:15 class. That is proving to be horrible just like I thought it would, but it's better that she has an even split of boys and girls.

Hailey really missed Kari and is so happy to be back in her class. I know this is going to be another amazing year!!




No comments: