"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Friday, March 11, 2011

Going Home Outfit

Finding the perfect going home outfit has always been...well...almost ceremonial for me. I put a lot of thought into it and try to envision our new baby wearing it. It's something I have always done, but the other day I got to thinking maybe Cody would like to have a turn at it, since this is our last baby and he actually loves buying clothes for the kids. He came home with this precious thing last night and I am in love with it. And I'm even more in love with the fact that DADDY picked it out. He is such a cute daddy and it makes me giddy when I see him get excited about our babies. He usually doesn't have a lot to do with my pregnancy until the very end, and we have now hit that part so he's getting more involved. I can't believe we will meet this guy twenty seven days. We can not wait!!!

1 comment:

Joey and Nettifer said...

oh my heck! It is coming! So excited! What a cute outfit too!