"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Friday, March 11, 2011

Like Puppies

No matter where these kids fall asleep and no matter how many beds are available, this is what I find on a nightly basis. They cuddle like puppies on either Ethan's top or bottom bunk bed. I love that they like to be close like this, but I do hope it ends before they are teenagers! We are in the process of finishing Ethan's room in the basement and he has assured us many time of his excitment to have "his own space" down there. Ya, right. I have a feeling that we will still find this scene on most nights even after he is all moved down there. He plays it cool like "Well, my sisters get scared so I let them sleep with me..." But I have a feeling that he likes the closeness just as much as they do!

No comments: