"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Announcement Picture

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This morning Lauren and I did a photo shoot for her birth announcement. I am so happy with how they turned out and I wanted to share the one that will be going in her announcement. Too cute!

7 comments:

Julie said...

Beautiful :)

Julie

Miles and Bex said...

She is so cute!!! I love the picture.

Heather Jones said...

I can't believe you got such a cute picture with her eyes open already!!! So dang cute how are the other two doing with her?

Author said...

She is so beautiful. I love the bow. The announcements are going to turn out great.

Kristi said...

Too freaking cute!! Love them! I love her big bow, adorable!! You did a great job!

Anonymous said...

she is beautiful. great job with the pictures.

Joey and Nettifer said...

SHe is adoravble! Of Course! Love the name Congrats you guys. Can't wait to hold her and get some baby time!