"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Bowling Night

This evening we "kidnapped" our nephew Carson (AKA Ethan's best friend) and took them bowling. Ethan saw an episode of "Curious George" recently where the monkey went bowling, so he has been asking to go ever since. The kids had a lot of fun and lasted for 8 frames, then got pretty tired of it. Hailey even got to do it! Each time she would push the ball she would get scared and run back to Cody. Pretty funny. Then we went back to Lance and Courtnee's house for a delicious dinner. Thanks Courtnee!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

7 comments:

Gina said...

How cute to take your kids bowling! That's an activity I never even thought of! I bet they had a blast! Did you bowl? I am scared you are going to go into labor any minute!

Kristi said...

You are crazy to do that after an almost labor scare! You are a fun mom!! I love bowling!

Heather Jones said...

That is my girls favorite thing to do we go at least once every other month!! They are getting pretty good !! So did you actually bowl?

Miles and Bex said...

What a fun night! I remember the time we went bowling and I scored the best score ever, right!I just read your post about thinking you were in labor! Crazy. I am glad that she decided to stay in. Keep us updated on what is happening!

Missy said...

For fun! You guys are so cute!

Sabrina said...

Very Cute! Looks like the kids had a blast!

Joey and Nettifer said...

We tried bowling with M last year- wasn't to intrested. We will have to try again sometime. Where did you go where your little one got to bowl? Glad you had a good night