"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Ready to Burst! 37+ weeks

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I am officially out of room and this baby is cooked. I swear these last two weeks of pregnancy are pointless. I am full term and just sitting around now playing the waiting game. As of today I am 215 pounds and just gross. I try very hard not to look at myself when I get out of the shower! This morning I had nothing clean to wear, so ended up wearing this shirt. Yuck! Who in their right mind designs form fitting maternity clothes? Okay I can understand it (kind of) when you are 16 weeks pregnant and are still cute and just have a little bump...but look at me! I am a whale and only had this shirt to wear today! How can you even call it a maternity shirt? Okay, enough of that. We are still on for October 4th granted that she doesn't decide to come before that. All is healthy with us and she is so dang active. She keeps me up all night, but that won't change after she's born! But at least I'll have something worthwhile to get up to, rather than leg cramps and a full bladder.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The Dr snapped this picture of us today. These kids are my sidekicks at each appointment!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


On Sunday right after church.

5 comments:

Julie said...

Veronica, you do not look like a whale, you look like a beautiful pregnant woman. You are so close to having your daughter but I know how those last two weeks of pg are the hardest. I am happy to be able to skip over them this time :)

Do you really think you will make it to Oct. 4th?

Julie, 36 weeks pg today!

Joey and Nettifer said...

It is so amazing to me how pretty pregnant women are! Live it up and enjoy and you look beautiful! It will come sooner then you think!

Kristi said...

You are so cute!! I know the last few weeks suck, I'm sorry! Glad all is well with you hang in there you are almost done!

Author said...

Wow! Youre so cute! I love the glowing face. Hang in there, you're almost done. Those last two weeks are the worst. I hated that! But, you're doing great!

Amy said...

You look GREAT! I am so excited for you! I can't wait to meet the little one!